How to help:
Join the Dr. Klaun team
Dr Klaun is looking for new clowns to train.
Do you want to become part of the Dr. Clown team and help us spread our signature “Laughter Therapy” to hospitalized kids and lonely seniors all over the country?
We are looking for cheerful and empathetic folks who want to brighten the eyes of children and seniors alike, make them laugh, recover and overcome the “Institution Blues”.
• Do you have a cheerful and compassionate spirit?
• Do you like to mete out affection where it is needed?
• Do you have a sense of humor and a desire to help others?
• Are you creative and like to improvise?
• Do you have experience working with children?
• Are you looking for something meaningful to do?
Acting or music skills are an advantage, but not a prerequisite. Even if only one or two of the above points apply to you, if you sincerely feel called to be a hospital clown – we´ll train you.
What can you look forward to?
• Proper preparation and training that will teach you and prepare you to become clown doctor
• Be part of a truly meaningful and heart-warming endeavor
• Experience the gratitude of children and seniors, their thankfulness and smiles you will never forget
• A great team of equally enthusiastic and passionate people with their hearts in hand await you.
Do not hesitate and write us your CV and a short motivation letter to: email@example.com.
Your Dr. Clown team